Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE TIME IS DRAWING CLOSER

The first book in the Twist of Fate series, Devil's Dance, will be released sometime next month. Got the cover from my publisher yesterday, and now it's on their website and my new www.arlissadams-author.com site as well. August release...whoo hoo! That will be followed by The Devil's Due in September. Not bad for books that were fifteen years in the making!

They always say once the book is in print, the real work begins. With our changing publication world, it should say even before the book is in print, e-book, Kindle, CD and MP3 the work begins. My books are will be available in all formats. As someone who listens to audio books all the time, I can't wait to hear my own and also to hold the print copies in my hand. I was up until almost four in the morning tweaking the new website, checking things, figuring out strategies and more.

I guess the sight of the covers really did energize me. I'll really be out there publicizing these books, but I'm also busy working on a new book. Not even in this series. Or maybe it will be. Who knows? I guess I'm rambling, which is much different than when I "write tight" for my manuscripts. I'm working on the new one with a co-author.

Visit my new website, or visit www.lldreamspell.com . I guessing the release will also be announced soon at www.booksinmotion.com for the audio versions. More later. Gotta run now. Promote...promote...promote.

ARLISS ADAMS
Feelin' good

No comments:

Post a Comment