Saturday, July 31, 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN MARINA DEL REY CALIFORNIA

Okay, now that I've sat at the computer working for half a day, it's time to enjoy the beautiful weather in Marina Del Rey CA. In a few days I'll be back in Las Vegas, having said goodbye to the ocean breezes.

There is a free concert at Burton Chase Park in the Marina tonight, and the performer is James Darren. Those old enough to remember Moon Doggie in the Gidget movie, or anyone who rented it as a classic, will remember him. Darren is back performing. Actually, I'm not sure he ever left, but I've begun hearing about him again. He was at the South Pointe in Las Vegas a few weeks ago.
It's nice to have things like that in walking distance when I'm in California. Next week will be almost completely devoted to marketing and preparing to market Devil's Dance, so I plan to take it a bit easy for the weekend.

Time to shut down the computer and get out in the sunshine!

Arliss

No comments:

Post a Comment