Friday, August 26, 2011

http://bit.ly/MSJ-LA
Wow, how does time manage to speed right past us? Today’s my birthday, and in looking back I’m so grateful it has been filled with wonderful experiences and people. I look forward to continuing to learn new things, meet new people, write books and articles, and enjoy what life has to offer for many years to come.

Thanks to all of you who read my columns, and to those who don’t, if you are a writer, or hope to write that book that’s been rattling around in your head, check them out.

Take note, I’ll be out of the country in September. The columns will continue on schedule but I won’t be posting to social networks or sending out personal emails. Click the SUBSCRIBE button on the column, and Examiner will send you notices of new columns, or visit Examiner.com on the scheduled days: Las Vegas -Tuesday and Thursday; Los Angeles -Wednesday and Friday.

Morgan St. James
Las Vegas and Los Angeles Writing Examiner for www.examiner.com
www.morganstjames-author.com (general)
www.silversistersmysteries.com (series)

No comments:

Post a Comment