Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OKAY! NOW IT'S GETTING EXCITING

DEVIL'S DANCE has been released on Amazon in Kindle and paperback. The audio book will be out by the end of the month. That is really exciting after all these years of working on the manuscript. Barnes and Noble online has listed it for release on August 28 and they list the release date for THE DEVIL'S DUE as September 28.

But, here is the good news. They are offering a super pre-release price, so check it out. I set up a Tiny URL link to the page on their site to make it easier to find: http://bit.ly/B-N-Adams

After spending so many years committed to writing these books I feel like doing a dance myself. But then, I was drummed out of ballet school when I was a little kid. Like most five-year-olds, my mother thought I would be a graceful gazelle, and the costumes were cool. Well, I did have great pointe and do to this day. I just didn't have anything else. After that she enrolled me in the Krasner School of Dramatics and Singing. With a voice destined to go off tune and at that time in my life a very shy nature...that's not true anymore...the Krasner experiment was a flop as well.

When I did find my true passion, it was writing. I invite you to read DEVIL'S DANCE and THE DEVIL'S DUE. Afterwards, I would love it if you posted reviews either on blogs or Amazon or both.

Thanks,

Arliss

P.S. At least I don't trip over my own feet anymore, but unlike my protagonist Jen Connor, I never would have made it past barre exercises in ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment